ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:46:41 -0800
Yuck!  <lol>  I did something like that at a potluck with some
friends.  As I recall, one of our dishes was a fruit salad, and we
also had rolls.  I found what I thought was a piece of banana from
the fruit salad, and popped it into my mouth, only to discover that
it was a pat of butter for my roll that an unthinking friend had just
plopped on my plate somewhere.  <gag>

Peggy