ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:59:21 -0500
Brad,
Thank you for your words on the subject.  Thanks, too, for the reminder of
the James passage. I pray that whatever the situation here that God be
praised in the midst of it and because of it.  Perhaps we can learn a lesson
too from our involvement in the situation.  The church is the "bride of
Christ" and He loves her.  Let us love her with the same committment.

Ned