ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 23:40:07 -0600
Wow Sharon. That is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I didn't know all that about the Apple Watch. I would have disabled that 911 feature as well. But you really can't do something about those sorts of things unless you know about it. I've had some similar experiences with technology to. LOL.

Sentvicki. from my iPad