ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:21:20 -0600
Dearest Loving April,

Oh! Praise The Lord! I am so happy! God is the almighty Healer! He
can and will heal anytime and anywhere! I'm so happy for you!

You bet you have lots of  work to do here on earth! <smile>

One of them is to call me. <grin> lol.

Praise Be To God!

Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow! I love that song. <smile>

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson