ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:10:20 +0000
That is sweet Pat.  I wouldn't worry about a dog licking your mouths there mouths are cleaner than ours if anyone was going to get sick it would be the dog because human mouths are one of the dirties behind pigs and skunks.

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.