ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2012 21:00:58 -0400
Amen Pat.  God wants us to pray it is our way of communicating with him.
And when you have a relationship with him, of course you are going to
communicate with him.  Even if you are not asking for anything we still pray
otherwise.  At least I do.  I even ask God ever morning "what am I supposed
to wear today.  God is concerned with even the little things in our lives

L.I.F.E.  Living Intentually For Excellence
Take the Mental Fitness Challenge at: www.the-team.biz/39891993
For information write me at: [log in to unmask]

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:
Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"