ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:06:16 +0200
If I'm not able to keep Astrid her puppy-raiser has first choice, but I'm
not convinced yet that I want to give her up as a friend. That said, if
having 2 dogs don't work out, I'm grateful that there will be a loving home
for her.

Yes, Astrid's retraining period was 1 time when I tried a cane and I fell
once and almost got lost another time, so I took the coward's way out and
paid for a lift by car until Astrid came back to me. <smile>

Hope all on list have a blessed day (I held my 4legged girl during a fierce
thunder storm and then discovered that my roof leaks!)