ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:08:49 -0600
My sister made it through the MRI and cat scan yesterday and did pretty
well.  She has some blood tests to come back from the lab that they are
waiting on and one other test to take.  Then she will have an appointment
with a kidney doctor who will review all of the material.  The reports so
far, and this is without everything back yet, indicates that her kidneys are
under stress.  Her perpetual itching may be do to the situation with her
kidneys.  She is eating a little better and feeling a little better.  I
believe, once they get all the tests back and blood work reports back, they
will then be able to regulate her medications better and she will then
stabilized but we won't know that for awhile.  Thanks for your prayers.

Phil.