ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 17:22:26 -0500
Hi Phil and Everyone,

I want to thank all of you for all the info you have given me about
the Da Vinci Code, by Dan brown.

I just called Phocus on the Family at 1800-afamily and ordered a copy
of the 2 days radio shows on CD and I also ordered a DVD kit with 2
books, and a copy of the book called

The Da Vinci Deception
by Erwin Lutzer

I'm going to send all these to my loving sister, Sherilyn after I
read and listen to them first.

Thanks to all of you for all the info you have given me. I'm also
going on BookShare and getting everything I can also.

Julie, can you please call me some time, please? I don't have your
current phone number. Bernard Donalen would love to keep in touch with you.

Thanks a bunch.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson