ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:47:15 -0700
Hi at last!!!  we are moved in to our new house!! it
is lovely!!! but, we are still waiting for our
furniture to arrive, and just got computer access
today!!! but all is great,  nice and cool, there is a
fountain in front of our condo, so  I can tell ours
apart from the other buildings.  Each one has a name
and our is called Ment to Be, because it has green and
blueshutters on it I think.  Each of these condos
looks like a beach house, each one looks different
from the others.  Mostly unpacked!!  enjoying the new
home, it is new, all new carpet, new refrigerator,
with an icemaker, and water in the door too!!! fun for
me, I love crushed ice.
Ben works about ten miles away so that is good, the
college is about ten miles away, so that is good for
Jean and me.  I had 800 messages, so really didn't
have time to read them all!  let me know what is
happening someone, give me a break down of the past
week and a half.

Well, guess I'll go and start dinner,  take care God
bless you!!!

Love from Rhonda and bowers,