ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:44:53 -0600
Well then mission accomplished. Not in causing pain in laughter but
laughter itself to lighten up a potentially downtrodden event. Oh and
Vicki? It wasn't river water but swampy stagnant creek water, the time
before that was fresh lake water. I'm thinking of trying something in the
lines of either river water or ocean water next time I fall in. What do you
think, sea salt laden jacket for the summer? That might be the in thing
this summer huh?

Brad

Brad