ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:45:43 -0500
Hey, Family

I have been a dismal failure at trying to kill off hope and become a
Christmas Grinch.  After all, it's tough not to get excited about the
birthday of the Person you love most.  So I'm wondering what you folks think
is your favorite Christmas hymn or song?  Mine is "O Holy Night."  But the
song they sang at church today, "We Were the Reason" is another great one
that I never realized (until I heard the first line today) was a Christmas
song.

You can read the words and hear a sample of the music here:  (I hope it's
accessible.)

http://www.frcharleslaurie.com/Lyrics%20-%20We%20are%20the%20reason.htm