ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 21:53:45 -0500
I'll be praying for you Pat, wish I were closer toyou. I'll send you my
number though, do call me if you need a friendly voice, someone to listen, I
can do that.
I tend to worry even though it is my heart's desire to leave my fears with
God; I expect we are alike in this. Praying for God's peace, and that that
peace would be stronger than all the things that are uncertain and cause
fear. Know you are loved, and we are all taking you and your concerns and
leaving them in the best care of all.

Blessings!

Rhonda