ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:27:52 -0700
Hi.

Io ;know I forgot to tell you guys, bt I went to Los Angeles this week and
am writing from there.  Tracey and I took a couple days to see the sights
and for the past two days have attended a convention for independent
musicians.   That has been good, because we want ot move to the next level
of music performance/mistry.  We learned thaqt we know most of what to do
already but just need to go ahead and do it.

Today whenh walking after the seminars,I chipped a tooth.  Thankfully the
nerve is not exposed, but it's still sensitive.  I'm also lisping.  I've
called my dentist, and he can see me Monday.  Pray that it will be easily
repaired.
JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com