ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:55:03 -0600
We've got to institute a rule which says, don't quote the scripture if you
don't have it in front of you.
hahahahaha
I think I misquoted a little earlier.
No harm done.
My wife liked an idea she saw in some people's house the other night.
So while at the store today, she bought index cards to write scripture on
and tape up around the house.
I guess we would either have to Braille it out or have elaborate recording
systems put in each room of the house with activation pens in the doors so
that when we walked into a room, the recordings would kick on.
I think the index card idea is cool though and Terri as well as visitors
will find it uplifting.
As for how you are feeling Pat.
I think that's normal.
Lots of people are sick around us right now because the weather is screwy.
We were just telling someone today as we were out running errands that on
this day last year, we were riding back from our valentines day get away in
Dallas on a bus in the snow.
It's probably 80 to 90 degrees out their and spring like today.
Here's that scripture in my tag line.  I should have just stuck the tag on
there earlier.

Matt

James 1 2 and 3
Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing
of your faith produces patience.