ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:15:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have a little prayer request, please.

Well, you know how it is in the world of computers. If it can happen,
most likely it will happen, and it did happen.

Today, I hooked up my cell phone to my computer and I said "Yes" to
something I shouldn't have said yes to. I'm not even sure what it
was, but later on this afternoon, I was going to get someone's number
from my cell phone, and yes, my contacts list was completely gone.
Oh, was I upset. I had over 167 contacts in my contacts list on my cell phone.

So, if you all could please send me your cell phone numbers, and home
phone numbers, in private messages, I can enter you all again in my
contacts list which I'll have to create again.

Please pray that some how, I can do an undelete on my cell phone and
get it back.

Thanks a bunch.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson