ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:44:00 -0800
Hi, Ben is still looking for a job, he has had several
interviews, so we are encouraged.  We are enjoying
seeing our daughters.
I am still doing my classes, though having a hard time
with biology! it's human anatomy, andthere are
pictures that the students must lable, theinstructor
made  tactile pictures for me using puff paint, I
appreciate this very much, however, these pictures are
labled in print, and I am having a hard time learning
what the various structures are.  Since I have never
seen anything before, I  am not used to learning using
pictures! and there is so much info to know,
Idefinitely know my calling in life is not in the
medical field!
I've seen all your messages, praying for you Sandy and
Phil and family, Pat,  Carol, could someone let her
know my new email address [log in to unmask]
April, I have been thinking about you, hope you are
well.
well, I guess I really should try and get some sleep,
I hae the Purpose Driven Life in a Brf file and can
convert it to text, write me.
Rhonda