ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:02:27 -0400
Well Phil,

One of my housemates said more than once that her mother said to her,
"Don't worry about God.  Let God worry about you.  If I remember
correctly, someone told me that I didn't need to defend God, that He
can take care of Himself.  If you think about it, did God need our help
the first time He created us?  Our job isn't to keep God in line, but
perhaps to simply back off and let Him do His job of recreating us, by
yielding and cooperating with Him rather than try to do it ourselves.