ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jamie Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:31:40 -0600
Hi, brothers and sisters in the Lord.  I don't get to read and/or post a
lot since I work a lot and do lots of church activities and other things
like crafts, reading, and keeping up an apartment and taking care of my
small dog.  I'm requesting prayer for her.  She has a history of colitis.
She's not had a bout of it in a couple of years, but today, she started
acting puny and throwing up.  Now, all she wants to do is lay in her bed.
She's thrown up her canned food and possibly the pill I was supposed to
give her today, don't know that for sure.  I don't know what she ate or if
diarrhea is in the picture or not, but she's my little four-legged fur ball
and pal, and when all she wants to do is lay in her bed and not play or
bark or growl or anything else, it's sad and I feel helpless.  If we don't
get a miracle tonight, I'll have to see about getting her to a vet and I
don't know who would be willing to transfer to either here or a vet she
sees at home.  She is over nine human years old, and seven pounds.  I just
had her groomed and she spent a little over twenty-four hours with my
groomer.  My groomer boarded her for me while I was out of town.  She was
fine when I got home Saturday night and all day Sunday.  She just got sick
today.  I need some divine intervention on our behalf as I don't like big
vet bills and don't want her to suffer.  I need wisdom on how to take care
of her until other arrangements can be made.  She's been trembly, her nose
is somewhat dry, and I've been feeding her Peptobizmol in a syringe.  The
last time she was sick, the vett said she could have that.  Thanks for your
prayers and well wishes.  Have a blessed day.

Jamie Prater