ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:37:17 -0600
Oh, I'm glad you're finished.  Woo hoo!  Just this one more push with the
term paper and you can forget it for a while.    Short semesters are lots of
reading for sure.  And you have two classes.  I only have one.

We started on May 31 and we finish in 3 weeks.  It is a short semester for
us too.  Then in two weeks after that Fall starts.  Don't know about it
either.  This is just the mid-term and I have one more big project, 2
quizzes, 4 additional subjects to write on, and a final.  Oh my!  But I know
you understand.

Now, I've put off this mid-term long enough.

Had to pick up a bit of a mess as Rory got in to my back pack and ate a
small box of raisins.  I had water, ate protein and took vitamins.  Wish I
had brought my water up here.  Now it's 100 with clouds.

Vicki