ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2013 14:50:58 -0500
Thank you, Loving April. I did get this. I will read the other
messages here from you.

I've been worried about you! How are you and David doing?

We miss you on the Conversation Station!

Please let us know what's beenhappening. I pray for your health to be
excellent.

Thanks so much.

Loving you bunches,

Pat Ferguson