ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:28:36 -0700
Brad,
 I think it's good that some Christian songwriters are in the secular market
showing that great songs can be written without compromising good values.  I
know what you mean about trying to avoid Christianese.  It's not always easy
to keep the lyrics fresh, and your way of writing is one way to help do
that.

I suppose I'll still pray about the song, LOL.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at