ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 11:59:23 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I will be singing the song called "Worthy" at Church tomorrow. This
is a solo and I'll be playing my loving QChord. I will be backed by
three Guitarists, from our Praise and Worship Team. We practiced at
Church on Thursday night. It went very well, but I'm kind of nervous.

I'm having problems with my voice. I can't reach those high notes very well.

I know how to set the QChord so that what I'm going to play will
sound like the Organ on it, but I won't be able to test the volume,
until it's hooked up to their sound system. I will be sitting on the
Platform, with the QChord in front of me on a card table, as I can't
stand and play it, like one does a Guitar, because there are no straps on it.

I am going to record this service, as I do all of them, so pray that
goes well, also. I'm very nervous.

Please pray that this goes well.

Thanks much.

Lovingly,