ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:38:56 -0700
Sharon and all,

I think people are too caught up in their own little worlds to get involved
most of the time.  Society encourages us to look out for "number 1" with no
concern for those around us.  Personally, it frustrates me because folks
don't pay attention, and you all know what mishaps that can bring for a
blind person.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com