ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:21:23 -0500
Rhonda,
Yes, I agree, which shows a lack of maturity.  Believe me, one needs
maturity when raising children.  I had to learn that the hard way.  I
thought that I was mature at 26, when I had my first born, but honey, I
learned the hard way that when I came to maturity, I wasn't quite out of
diapers yet myself.  Parenting is one of the most selfless things that you
will ever do.  Oh man, I can remember just looking forward to that second
cup of coffee because that meant that my kids were fed and happily playing
and I could have five minutes to think.  Don't even ask how I drank the
first cup of the day back then.  The early morning was such a blurr that I
don't think that I remember it, but, I can tell you one thinng,  it wasn't
ingested in a calm quiet coffee break with my bible open, having my
peaceful, morning devotions.  Oh, perhaps that was my intent, but somebody
forgot to tell the kids!  GRIN!
Kathy