ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:06:17 -0500
Hi Andrew, and everyone,
Andrew, I'm sorry you're going through all this.  I'm praying that God
will send warring angels to put a hedge of protection around you and
your home.  We'll pray for peace and wisdom, too.
Keep letting us know how you're doing.   This group of people is so
warm and supportive.   I'm proud to know all of you.
Please pray my power chair sells.
Donna