ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:04:05 -0500
Phil and Sandy,
I start thinking about how when christ was hanging on the cross for me,
He probably didn't think things like, "boy, you just wait Kathy, you'll
get yours some day!"  I, do have those thoughts though.  I even had a
thought today of Chris going through detox and being miserable and that
was okay with me.  You're right, I'm seeing ugly things about myself that
I don't like.  I try to remember that I have three other kids that bring
me a lot of joy, but chris is like the elephant in the living room right
now that I refuse to ignore.  I'm tired of the mess he's making, but I
can't figure out how God and I quite work together yet.  I mean, how much
of that mess is my rresponsibility to clean up?  GRIN!
Kathy