ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:29:19 -0600
Ned and others,

Her name is Saundra.  She, nearly all her life, has been very obese.  She
likely was probably about 300 pounds and she is short.  She is now 130
pounds and can't keep food down without it turning to water, if you get my
drift.  There is something spiritually going on but my sister thinks I'm a
crack pot and refuses to allow me to pray with her.  She asks me to pray for
her but won't allow any more than this.  I'm pretty certain my sister has
decided she is going to die exactly as our mother did two years ago because
she keeps saying she has all the same things wrong with her yet none of the
tests have come back positive for anything thus far.  They won't either
because I don't really think it is physical overall.  We need a school
teacher for our grand kids in two months and more than that, I still need my
sister.

Phil.