ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:48:02 -0500
Vicki, thanks for the congratulations.  He kept the wedding short,
about 15 minutes, because of the heat.  It was a hot wedding.  The
reception was noisy, but I expected that.  The food was catered and
was very good.  There were 3 entrees, other dishes and salads.  I had
some nice visits with family and a few others.  I got home about
9:15.  My son, Calvin, drove from Colorado by himself.  About 20
miles from Lincoln, he was traveling 90 and hit a deer.  He damaged
his truck, some, but it is still drivable.  He said that hitting the
deer was like hitting a speed bump.

John