ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:45:44 -0500
HI Lelia,
Congratulations for having such a sensitivity to the Lord's leading.  I
have to admit that I do agree with your opinions, but our loving God is
able to redeem any situation so don't think that you are stuck.  If you
do go to live with your mom, just remember, it's only six weeks, but the
pay off is living with Tod in purity forever!

Do you and Tod pray and have bible study or devotions together now?
That's a way of getting to know each other that can be  very powerful.
I'm not sure how it will work out with Tod as Spiritual leader from the
get go if he himself isn't being mentored in some way by a more mature
man or group of men.  Perhaps that is something that  you guys really
need to be seeking out in prayer.  As they lead Tod, Tod can lead you.

God bless you as you try to live according to the leading of the Holy
Spirit.

Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!