ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:02:06 -0700
Hey, Lelia, I'm a nervous flyer too, so am sending prayers for a great
flight.  Oh, and just for your info, I was once in a plane that was hit by
lightning, and we were fine, no wild bouncing around or falling toward
earth or screams or anything.  The pilot came on the loudspeaker to assure
us the airplane was fine.  So tell your imagination to knock it off, and to
imagine having a safe flight and meeting some nice fellow passengers on the
plane.

Peggy

At 07:33 AM 6/9/2005, you wrote:
>Wake up all of you!!!!!!!!!
>Goodness you are all too quiet.
>
>Just teasing.
>
>Anyway, I hope your day is going great as is mine, I need to get mine
>started well, I kind of have but I need to finish getting it started lol so
>far I've cleaned the kitchen you know what that is a daily chore which I am
>glad I am going to California because I'm getting burned out on that grin
>anyway, I've done that gotta do laundry yay and pack today and clean my
>bathroom.  So busy day?  naw just a bit.  Keeps me from being bored.
>
>Now if my sinuses would quit bothering me I'd be just fine yuck.  OH all
>please please pray tomorrow is supposed to be yucky and we are flying out
>tomorrow evening and I hate flying.  By yucky I mean rainy and thunder
>storms yuck and I have a wild imagination and I imagined we started to take
>off and we were hit by lightning I know silly me but I hate flying.
>
>A lot has goine on this week its been great I've met all my neighbors in
>this building and then another person as I was sitting outside was looking
>for an apartment to rent so the one next door to me might be filled soon.
>Luke is singing as I type.
>
>He is a messy bird grin but I love him thank God my vacumm works.
>
>Well, guess I'll get my first load in the washer.
>
>Have a good day all.
>
>Wake up!!!!! Wake up!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!
>

>Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger [log in to unmask]