ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:02:46 -0700
Hi Marvella,

Last time I did that was 10 years ago.  I'd be nervous about doing it again
too.  You have, sounds like, had some good coaching from your seminar.
Though that's not the same thing as getting out there and doing it, I know
that God has just the right job for you.  Praying for you, strength and
courage.  Man, if I was an employer, I'd snatch you up in a heart beat.
Nobody could ask for a harder, or more loyal worker.  Besides you have some
great experience and skills, and would be just the kind of wonderful person
an employer would want and need.  I could go on.  Smile.  Now that I've
probably made you have a very red face, please forgive me, but do know we'll
be praying.  And us locals will be keeping our ears open too.  Want a
marketing person to market you?  Grin.

Vicki