ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:10:46 -0600
Nothing new to report on Jennifer.  I talked to George for a good hour
today.  George has been searching for some things related to truth and so
today I was able to answer a lot of questions he had.  Fortunately, the Lord
had not only already led me through some of those same questions for myself,
but He is still leading me through such things.  So, George seemed
encouraged today and I was glad we got to talk.

Phil.