ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:28:01 -0600
Hi, I meant for this response to Ned, to go to the list.

Well, I agree Ned, but you can't really judge people.
Their hurts are there hurts and how they deal is how they deal.
I don't know what to say to people in these situations but I can share the
information given us by Jimmy Evans.
I told the list some time ago our preacher dropping some video tapes on us
for us to view in the interest of his time.
Well, we are making our way through them when we have time.
Last night we watched the next one in the series and it was all about how
these couples over came affairs one or the other had had, or sometimes both
and came back together and were making it.
I suppose it can be done but I'm not sure how fully the security can be
restored.

Matt