ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 15:47:26 -0500
There are four download links for this. Each zip archive can be
opened on its own and contains the readings for three months, part 1
beginning with January.

Please note that I do not have a Max account and will not be able to
reupload any of these because of our limited upload bandwidth.

I hope you will be blessed by this and ancouraged to get into God's
Word every day.

God Bless,

Doris

forwarded download links:

You have successfully uploaded a file called One Year Chronological
Bible - New Living Translation pt1.zip (154.5 MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/19rtwp

You have successfully uploaded a file called One Year Chronological
Bible - New Living Translation pt2.zip (162.3 MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6joh32

You have successfully uploaded a file called One Year Chronological
Bible - New Living Translation pt3.zip (175 MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wt7ipk

You have successfully uploaded a file called One Year Chronological
Bible - New Living Translation pt4.zip (150.9 MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9gcujl