ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:38:59 -0400
Hey, Matt

Welcome!  Are you the same Matt from another blindness list who plays the
guitar and does a lot of woodwork including making artistic stuff with
chainsaws?  Forget what I called myself in those days to see if you remember
me.  Laughing out loud.  But I've always been impressed that you could
handle both a guitar, a hammer and nails or a chainsaw all well!

I didn't know you were a Christian back then (you were still single in those
days if you're the same guy).  Anyway, tell us how you came to know the LORD
(nosey Italian that I am).

Paul the Wooden Headed Lion