ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:08:13 -0600
Lelia,

I get similar from my dad-in-law with my wife. Questions are always
directed to her first person. Brenda when are you going to get a different
car? Brenda, how's Mike doing? Brenda this or that. He really doesn't know
how to deal with the blindness thing at all, but that is his issue not mine
:). If it gets too much my wife tosses stuff out like Brad did this or Brad
did that  which kind of points things out some. I don't worry about it
much, it is his  issue not mine. Ever see what a gaggle of Canadian Geese
can do to a sidewalk feces-wise?  That might be better than hail. hahaha.
Washes off just like  our inequities :).

Brad