ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:34:40 -0800
Hey, Sharon G, that is great!  What a wonderful thing it is to have a
doctor who is also a practicing Christian; or maybe I should say a
devoted Christian.

It's a good thing she didn't have to go off the Coumadin; my mother
did and had surgery for a leg amputation on 9/11, 2001, the day the
towers fell.  She died of a stroke a few days later.

I remember your mother from way back when, at OSB, and how nice she
was to us; though I doubt she would remember me.

Take care and have a blessed day.

Jackie