ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:40:04 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm writing this on behalf of Mike Canady.

Please pray for Mike Canady. His blood sugar is out of control, and
the doctor wants him to exercise and eat right, and he is feeling depressed.

He needs lots of encouragement and prayers right now.

Mike, I'm praying for your blood sugar to return to normal, and for
you to miraculously loose the weight you need to loose. I'm praying
for a complete healing.

He will appreciate all your prayers.

Thank you very much.

Blessings,