ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:15:58 -0400
On September the 15th, Kristin and I will begin moving in to our new
apartment.  This probably will mean that the weekend after that or before
it, probably after, we will be getting married.  It's not gonna be a big
wedding, we'll probably have an ordained minister do it at my parents'
house, or at a club or something.  The complex we'll be moving into has a
room down stairs, which you can rent for 200 dollars a night.  We're not
quite at the point of invitations, but my mom said let her handle that, but
that her and I just make up the list of people.  Our folks are allowing us
to have up to 50 people both put together, including both friends, and
family.  I don't really think the shock of this has really hit me yet.  You
guys, I do believe in miricals, I do believe, I do believe!  We never could
a done this without the love and grace of Jesus Christ.  We're gonna have 3
beautiful neeces, Elizabeth, Sarah, and Kaitlen, better known as Katie.  I
really love her parents from the bottom of my heart to, and so to my
parents, so, for them to now be family, this is unreal!  I'm just bursting
in laughter of happiness!  I'm not sure to scream, laugh, or cry!

This has been a long 2 years, that we've been engaged, as I proposed on May
8, 2002.  All I wanna do is shout to the Lord!  You guys connot even know
how much I love Kristin.  All I've ever wanted since that day two years ago,
was to spend eternity with her.  Now, God has made this dream become a
reality, and no longer a fanticy!  If I smile any bigger, my cheaks are
gonna explode!

Thank you all for being so supportive of us!  Thank you all for the prayers,
and for always being there for us when we need a friend to talk to.  She's
soon to be, my wife, so it's a different type of love, yes, but you guys,
I've never been so humble to come right out and say this, but we're not
worthy of you all's love.  but man, we sure do appreciate it.  We love all
of you so much!  I wish everyone of you were here in this house right now.
Believe me, I'd hug every single one of you, but since that's virtually
impossible, just take it as a comfort, to know, that if you were here, no
doubt, I would.

Yes, I now have tears in my eyes, not yet streaming, but my eyes have gotten
watery.  Thank you all so much!  I can't tell you what you all's friendships
mean to me.  You guys are what make my life worth living... well... besides
Christ, obviously.  As the old hymn says:  my life is worth the living, just
because he lives!  May that be known for ever more!

Thank you guys.  I love you.

Chris.