ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:02:12 -0700
Sharon,
I'm talking about the book.  In the book, all he talked about was all his
life before his conversioon.  Then, after one has suffered through many
pages of his awful life without God, at the very end he talks about his
conversion.
The book must have been written right after that.  It didn't say anything
about anything he did after he found the Lord.
Sorry for the confusion.
Vinny