ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 06:48:28 -0700
Hi John,
I wish I could record it.  I am doing a short medally, which may change
while I am up there.  Anyway, at the moment, it is going to be:
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, there is something about  that name, glorify thy name
in all the earth, and to God be the glory for the thing he hath done.
If someone tapes it, and it comes out well, I'll figure out a way to send it
your way.
Vinny