ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:54:51 -0600
Friday, Mike and Carol bought Gretchen a new purse.  Vicki suggested a long
time ago that we get something close to Gretchen all the time, such as her
purse, and pray over it.  Friday night, therefore, during our meeting,
several people laid hands on the new purse and prayed over it in Gretchen's
behalf.  It wasn't just a now I lay me down to sleep type of prayer either.
We did a lot of spiritual warfare type praying.  Nothing earth shaking but
just comment on it.  Does something like that really work?  I've seen it
happen and it doesn't hurt to try.  I could tell you a true story about a
mother and father who did something similar that is so far out, you wouldn't
believe so I will skip it for now.  Besides, there's no sense in telling
stories you won't believe, right?

Phil.