ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:59:38 -0500
From: "Tim Barrett" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Guided By Angels" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [GuidedByAngels] Thank You God
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:32 PM

 Dear GOD:

 I want to thank You for what you have already done.

 I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards,
 I am thanking you right now.

 I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better,
 I am thanking you right now

 I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until
 they stop talking about me,
 I am thanking you right now.

 I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears,
 I am thanking you right now.

 I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves,
 I am going to thank you right now.

 I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is
 quiet.
 I am going to thank you right now.

 I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the
 job.
 I am going to thank you right now.

 I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life
 that has caused me pain or grief,
 I am going to thank you right now.

 I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges
 are removed,
 I am thanking you right now.

 I am thanking you because I am alive.
 I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties.
 I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.
 I am thanking you because I have the ability and
 the opportunity to do more and do better.
 I'm thanking you because, FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.

Rhonda