ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:54:59 -0600
Dear Loving Echurch Family,

I wanted to let you all know that again, this Saturday night, I'll be
having my Prayer and Praise group and the details are below:

Time: 9 PM Central Standard time, 8 Mountain, 7 Paciffic, and 10 Eastern time.

Place: On the Conferex Conference line in my own conference room:
212-200-6000 Pin number is 1844.

We will be doing prayer requests, and we will start with an opening prayer.
We will open for discussion on other events on this conference line that
God has led me to host.

I hope to see you all there tonight. We will have a good time with The Lord
fellowshipping after prayer requests, and much prayer and singing.

Coming events on this conference line in this room are:

A Closer walk with Jesus,
The Crusifiction and the Reserection of Jesus,
the Passion of The Christ movie,
Purpose Driven life.

We will discuss when these events will take place in my room.

I look forward to seeing you all there tonight.

God Bless you all.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson