ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:38:34 -0600
Hi Phil,

I'm praying for you that God sends you lots of money to pay those bills,
and to have a wonderful Christmas. I know from experience, that he really
does answer these kinds of prayers. It's so amazing how God does such
wonderful things.

Now, please pray for more SCANACAN orders, so we can get out of debt.

I'm praying for all of you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson