ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:24:41 -0400
My name is not Phil, but they must be reading the Davinci Code or something.
It is definitely not in the Bible.  Jesus Christ is the only bregotten Son
of God, the holy lamb without spot or blemish.  He did not fall in to, walk
in to, or in anywise participate in the sins of man.  He is the one who knew
no sin yet became our victory over it.

Tell them thank you for their opion but they are not discussing the Jesus
that you know and love.