ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:28:53 -0400
My life is a song

sung for you,

the melody is  unchanging,

The words are true,

unfailing love is the tempo

that carries me through,

my life is a song

that is sung to you,

one verse may be  of sorrow,

the words smeared by tears,

the lines may become blurry when faced with midnight's fear

but soon, the  reframe is heard loud and clear,

reminding me that You are always near.

My life is a song sung for you.

My life is a song that is sung for you,

Some verses are covered with sun light with joy  overflowing,

There is peace and assurance in just simply knowing,things work out for good
as I keep going and going,

My life is  a song sung for you.

My life is a song that is sung for you,

sometimes, the verses become crumpled and are unrecognized,

They are discolored by anger,

distorted by lies,When vengence and anger prevail, the song becomes shrill,

But love and forgiveness cause  the  dissonance   to still,

My life  is a song that is sung for you.

My life is a song sung for you,

This is not always easy to see,,

Sometimes, I forget who  authored the song,

You or me.