ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:12:51 -0600
Phil,

Thanks. Policy or not, God's word to help those in need is His word. And if
nothing else perhaps they will realize they ought to at least equip
themselves with a list of references for such things. I mean any church has
to know full well they are going to get folks in need knocking on their
door. So either they prepare for it, or leave them standing in the
cold  with whatever conscience they sport upon having shut the door.

Brad