ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:43:23 -0600
Rhonda,

When the doctor says "never," remember that we serve the God of always.
He's always with us and will always come through.  I pray for you and bena
and that God wil provide healing, either in the needed transplant or
otherwise.

I'm also praying for you as you start school again.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at